2013年12月6日星期五

Cristiano ronaldo star mourning mandela died: such as the greatest man away

Cristiano ronaldo star mourning mandela died: such as the greatest man away

Former South African President nelson mandela due to illness, died yesterday,nike soccer shoes miss at the age of 95. Several news, football star on social networks expressed profound condolences to nelson mandela.
Cristiano ronaldo: thank Mr Mandela left and example of wealth,Messi F50 Red you will live forever in our hearts.
Wilshere: a fearless a brave man, he conquered the fear. Nelson mandela is a great man.
Rio Ferdinand: R.I.P # mandela, he was a revelation.
Yaya toure: the world has lost a hero, Africa has lost a father. R.I.P mandela
Ramsey: sad news, nelson mandela is a great man, a revealer. R.I.P mandela
Mata: mandela is the revealer of human, will be remembered forever. Contemporary hero. R.I.P
Owen: a twitter indescribable mandela's great. R.I.P
Gullit: the great man's death is a great loss,F50 Adizero Infrared I feel honored to have communication with you.
Lineker: the greatest man on earth. R.I.P
Kompany: have no words to describe you bring the good virtue of the world. Died for you feel sad, you are the only hero in my heart.
Fabregas: R.I.P mandela is a model of a human conflict.
Lee Dixon: I have had the opportunity to meet with mandela, shook hands with him, in his voice.

没有评论:

发表评论