2013年11月29日星期五

Herrera: thanks to the appreciation of Manchester united, but winter will not leave

Herrera: thanks to the appreciation of Manchester united, but winter will not leave

Athletic bilbao midfielder herrera says, oneself appreciate united appreciation to him,nike soccer shoes but at the same time suggest that if Manchester united continue to send you offer in January, he would not leave the club. Herrera, 24, was close with Manchester united this summer and is rumored to have a lawyer on behalf of Manchester united appear in Madrid, intends to pay 36 million euro to trigger the release clause in his contract, but then Manchester united said the gang is a liar.
Before the zaragoza midfield, told reporters that the said could be Manchester united's favor, feel flattered, but he also wants to stay at athletic bilbao for a period of time.
He said: "I'm really very grateful to Manchester united to offer to me, also thank the club did not accept it. That means the recognition of bilbao value to me, and they think I'm in their plan, more than the sum of money."
"Now I want to stay in my club,Kids Football Shoes and I'm not the kind to play for 6 to 7 teams of players, I hope to play in the place where I feel right, I want to be able to take root in one place, now is the team bilbao."
So far this season herrera state is not very stable, under new coach wade (Mr Valverde) didn't get last time. But he was in the team's 2-1 win over recent malaga played in a game.
He said: "if I start of the season after three games did not become the team's starting 11 people,Soccer Shoes For Kids that's my problem. We have a good coach, he stick to his ideas."
The former Spain U21 international also spoke about the team's former coach marcelo bielsa, the Argentine in his first season at the helm of team play beautiful football, although the second season in fell, but he still sent it about for the latter. Herrera said: "we really should thank Mr Bell, is he let bilbao kicked off the had never played football. If Manchester united then send quotation for me, that was largely thanks to Mr Bell."

没有评论:

发表评论