2013年8月10日星期六

Cristiano ronaldo: I like the ball field performance

Cristiano ronaldo: I like the ball field performance
To help real Madrid 3-1 victory over Chelsea won the guinness book of World Cup champion, after cristiano ronaldo was for the best player of the game.
When talking about the game after the game, ronaldo said: "real Madrid began in earnest,football spikes for cleats the game is the most key our pre-season phase of a battle, particularly a against strong opponents like Chelsea. The result is fair, because really is real Madrid play better. To be able to help the team with a goal to win makes me feel very gratified."
Asked whether after scoring the first goal, with angry eyes look straight into the Chelsea bench,cheap football cleats ronaldo said: "I was at real Madrid's bench, I'm watching my team-mates."
Cristiano ronaldo and when asked how jose mourinho that a "real" ronaldo's comments, cristiano ronaldo responded: "I like the ball field performance, football outside of the things, can't affect me or hurt."

没有评论:

发表评论